Exclusive Pre-Schools/Play Schools
Importance of Preschool Learning
Most of the parents consider Pre-school is the official start of their child’s education, the years preceding, this milestones are an important time for learning as well.
Children enter preschools usually at around 2.5 yrs, but the first five years of their life are a critical period for setting the foundations of learning.Preschool education is now considered not just a good idea, but very important for a child’s scholastic success. “At preschool, they become exposed to numbers, letters, and shapes.
Preschool education provides your child with an opportunity to start a lifelong love of learning. With the use of age-appropriate materials and objectives, you can help your child to practice skills, lay the framework for more advanced learning, and most importantly discover that learning is fun. The motivation to learn is an important factor in school success.
Preschools provide learning opportunities to your child that ensure learning and development take place hand in hand has lifelong benefits for academic success and more. A child who experiences the joy of learning, of discovery, and of successfully completing age-appropriate tasks at a young age will be more likely to enjoy school later in life, and do better academically as well.
Preschool education provides a child with many benefits, including:
- Longer attention span, making it easier to focus in class
- Advanced language skills that form the basis for reading and writing
- Becoming accustomed to structure and scheduled activities
- Important social skills that are learned in a preschool class environment
Multiple studies have shown that preschool education results in better performance in school later. This has become so widely accepted that many states now provide opportunities for free preschool to low-income and at risk children. Preschool learning both in the classroom and at home provide a child with a strong foundation and ensure that they enter Kindergarten ready to learn; in fact, a certain level of knowledge is expected of children entering school due to the emphasis on preschool learning in recent years. A good preschool education ensures your child is ready, and won’t fall behind his or her classmates.
RGF sets exclusive Pre-Schools with the 25+ years of experience in pre-school education. Setting up of schools start right from helping the client in identification of site/building with 2-3 alternatives. Once the building is finalized, it does Liaoning between the client and the landlord.
RGF next step would be setting up infrastructure as per the experts’ advice right from coloring to pictures painting in the classrooms.
It provides required manpower and train the staff in parent counseling, best teaching practices, conducting parent orientation programs, etc. I also helps the schools to organize income generating activities like after school club activities, summer camps, tuitions, etc. Teachers are supported with self explanatory schedule for transacting quality practices in the class. They are also helped in developing worksheets and question papers.
RGF known for its commitment also supports the enrolment process by educating the marketing team in getting sure shot admissions much before the stipulated time.
Services towards Pre-Schools from RGF takes place in two ways:
- Services are rendered with the fixed amount negotiated with the owner of the school and makes sure that a franchise model is developed with all quality practices in place.
- Certain amount is charged for the entire process of setting up and people in place, makes it operational and handed over to the client to enjoy the financial benefits and makes sure that it is made a business model for franchising.
Pre-schools/Playschools are equipped with the following benefits:
- Identifications of site/building, do a feasibility test/market survery and liason with the buyer and seller/client.
- Design, set up and launch of school
- Marketing support-commitment given in written for the desired admissions
- Creatives design includes diary, report card, fliers, banners, logo design, website, etc
- Schedules include time tables, menu chart, daycare schedule, etc.
- Description of monthly activities
- Templates of all the formats to be followed like-appointment letters, job description, TCs, Bonafide certificates, offer letters, appointment letters, etc.
- Academic Calendar-Includes monthly activities
- Setting up of learning corners
- Suggesting better publication & quality digital content
Franchisors usually provide the training you need to operate their business model. Franchises have a higher rate of success than start-up businesses. You may find it easier to secure finance for a franchise. It may cost less to buy a franchise than start your own business of the same type.
Essentially, a franchisee pays an initial fee and ongoing royalties to a franchisor. In return, the franchisee gains the use of a trademark, ongoing support from the franchisor, and the right to use the franchisor’s system of doing business and sell its products or services.
Having a good understanding of how cash flows through a business is critical before investing in any franchise.
A franchise investment offers a ready-made business model, along with training, guidance and support. In recent years, the economic track record for franchises has been strong. Franchise businesses are growing at a faster rate than non-franchise.
Independent businesses are generally more expensive and time consuming to build from scratch when compared to the initial investment cost of licensing a franchise. … And if they get things right, the independent business could become successful enough to become a franchise itself.
Keeping all the above mentioned facts into consideration, RGF not only does school establishments, but set up franchise models as well. To franchise the product, RGF makes sure that the brand has good visibility in the market with its strong dedicated/committed experts who possess about 20-30 years of experience in their respective fields.
RGF has expertise in facilitating the schools with academic and administration related teething problems. Walk the talk is the core philosophy of the RGF. It has excellent track record of satisfying the clients to the fullest with its dedicated team of expertise with 20-30 years in their respective fields. It is one of its kind which gives commitment in written and completes before the given time.
RGF specializes in planning and setting up International , CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB and State Board Schools that have a proven track record of sustainability and good corporate citizenship through its 180 dedicated employees serving across India.
RGF provides all services under one roof. We draw upon the expertise of our consultancy team, who are experienced and have a sound knowledge of their respective specializations and can therefore ensure best practices and ideas in developing a high-quality learning environment. Our aim is to provide service of the highest standards to our clients and to ensure that their requirements are in a cost-effective and time-bound.
Our range of services covers the entire school startup life-cycle, from the conceptualization of the project and the business plan till the school is fully commenced.
RGF also undertakes a monitoring role, working initially with the architect to ensure that the final design meet the curricular and organizational needs of the institution as well as with other consultants associated with the project.
RGF is also strong in Organizational Development activities as well. It conducts school audits and suggest Institution Road Map and Curriculum Bench Mark for five years ahead.
- Academic Consultants :Plan strategies and provide guidance to achieve the operational goals and milestones mutually agreed upon.
- School Management Systems and Procedures :Coin policies for operations, procedures, and technology based communication and reporting system and assist in implementation.
- Academics Support :The school shall be supported continuously to all the staff in following the rules of the board. Support the school with the best manpower support as per the requirement. Set targets for institution road map and curriculum benchmark.
- Development of Learning Centers :Provide assistance in up gradation or set up of learning centers like labs, library, play courts, etc.
- Image building exercise & Marketing Support :Suggest activities for brand visibility, suggest and support in implementation of digital, print media includes website, twitter, whatsapp, outdoor activities, etc.
- Resources Procurement :A wide range of resources shall be suggested to suit the budgets of the school. For procurement, around 400 vendors across the country shall be director for school supplies, learning centers supplies and stationery supplies.
Why IIT,JEE & NEET Foundation Course??
Foundation Course for IIT, JEE & NEET is very important for the aspirants. They enhance thinking ability in them and expose them to competitive environment.
The courses help students in maintaining the consistency in preparation. It also gives confidence and makes them believe that a seat can be secured through self-studies.
The main idea is to have dedication and sincerity towards preparation.
Significance of English Language Lab
English Language Lab plays an important role in learning language process.
Since it is technological aid for learning, it has a number of advanced facilities that can help a student learn to communicate with proficiency.
They also provide practice in acquiring 4 main language skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing because they are taught in an interactive & entertaining way. So effective communication is made possible with only the help of language labs.
Significance of Teacher Orientation Programs
Teachers are our greatest assets in the society. They have the ability to inspire, empower, and foster environments of self-confidence, passion, and nurture the lives of students. In order to provide support for successful start of the new academic session, teachers are oriented for a certain duration.
Orientation also encourages the teacher’s confidence and helps them to adapt to the teaching environment. It contributes to more effective and productive teaching practices. It promotes communication between the new teachers and the experienced teachers.
Contract performance is measured based on output of specific activities, outcomes in terms of academics, child development, admissions and revenue.
Yes. Goals are agreed and milestones are monitored
Charges are calculated based on the nature of the project, resources required, tenure and specific goals. We offer flexible charging models for the convenience of school management
1. A monthly fixed fee for the project duration.
2. Revenue share.